Sticker Activity Book. The Singing Mermaid Sticker Book.
Maisy's Farm Sticker Book With over stickers! The Wiggles : Emma! Sticker Scene Fun!
- How to Use the Countdown Sticker for Instagram Stories.
- Life in Neolithic Farming Communities - Social Organization, Identity, and Differentiation (Fundamental Issues in Archaeology).
- What Really Causes Alzheimers Disease!
- Sticker Stories Series.
- Consumer Health Informatics: New Services, Roles, and Responsibilities.
- Basics: Anesthesia Intensive Care and Pain in Neonates and Children (Anaesthesia, Intensive Care and Pain in Neonates and Children).
Let's Explore Ocean Lonely Planet Kids. The Wiggles : Wiggle Town!
- Dust Explosions?
- Falling Into Place: An Intimate Geography of Home!
- Learn more about our specialized publishing options!
- Star Wars SC (1997 Golden Books) Tell-A-Story Sticker Book comic books.
Sticker Panorama Over stickers. The Wiggles Emma!
Creative producer Luella Lane tells us about her amazing 80s sticker collection
If you are a teacher of young children you will know how difficult it can be to plan activities for encouraging language development as most of it happens naturally through play and can be hard to measure or record, without sitting nearby with a notebook or dictaphone both of which we have done at school! So, by simply annotating sticker scenes like this with the exact words spoken by the child, it becomes a wonderfully simple way to record and track language development and to illustrate the first signs of storytelling abilities.
Cakie is 32 months now and is not yet telling stories, but if you can see some of the ways she has described these scenes you can just see that she is beginning to understand how to describe with longer sentences, key details and some descriptive language. If I compare this to our Toddler Mind Maps be sure to read about these if you missed this post!
- Best Activity Bibles.
- Start Little Learn Big Tell Me a Story Sticker and Draw Parragon Books Ltd;
- The Routledge Handbook of Sustainable Food and Gastronomy.
- Beyond dogma : Rumi’s teachings on friendship with God and early Sufi theories?
- Intelligent Textiles for Personal Protection and Safety.
- Wireless Radio-Frequency Standards and System Design - Advanced Techniques.
I am storing these in a plastic document wallet and adding them in chronological order. She loves flicking through her picture book and talks about what she has done, adding another bonus of language development to the activity- recount!
Anastasia: Off the Track - Tell a Story Sticker Book | Waterstones
As she gets older, she will be able to draw her own pictures and make her own stories and books. This is the stepping stone on the way to that future step in development. I love these and your stickers just wondering where did you buy your stickers I cant seem to find any as good as the ones you use. Love this idea thank you! Love your blog…you have so many great ideas! My little guy is also 32 months old, so will give this a go and see how he enjoys it.
YOU CAN STILL ADD MORE!
I had originally wanted to help him create his own little book, but he wanted to make one story on a big piece of paper, so we went with that. As he placed the stickers, he dictated the story to me to write. If I gave him this activity in the car, he would just tell me the story out loud as he placed the stickers. I came up with this idea because we have several large sticker books.
Those pages seem to linger.
I wanted to find a way to make those stickers fun again. We cut the stickers off of their pages before placing them inside our sticker story bag.